Carpetsonline design rugs by focusing on color, design and value. Our carpets are designed to last for many years, but like everything else in the world, care, cleaning, and frequent maintenance prolong the life of the carpet. We recommend the following:
- Vacuum cleaning frequently.
- Long ends could get tangled with the surface of the carpet after vacuum cleaning. Never pull the tangled ends, but rather trim them along the surface of the carpet.
- Clean stains immediately. Do not rub the spots, but wipe them off to avoid fraying the thread.
- Test cleaning solutions in an unseen area to ensure that the detergent does not damage the carpet.
- Professional cleaning on a regular basis.
- Wool carpets should be immediately dried after cleaning to avoid the formation of yellow stains. Avoid excessive heat and chemicals that can easily damage wool such as bleaching powders and alkalis.
- Carpets should be rotated annually to avoid uneven wear in patterns.